Not gunna lie, life has been pretty messy lately.
- Graduation is less than a week away
- I start my summer internship in just TWO weeks
- I leave my friends who I’ve seen almost everyday this year
- I’m moving back home where I really don’t have a close relationship with anyone besides family
- And I haven’t packed a single thing, or started studying for my last undergrad exam on Tuesday (oops)
To celebrate the end of the semester and graduation I took a day trip to Charleston, South Carolina with a couple friends. It both amazing and sad. Amazing that we live close enough to a nice city to take fun pictures and window shop at the cute boutiques. Sad because it’ll be the last time we’ll all be together for a while. These girls really shaped my college experience in my last year here in college. We laughed together. Cried together. Ranted about professors together. Ate meals at our sorority house together. Went to functions together. Most importantly we almost all had a great time together.
Sorry that was a little sappy, but I couldn’t be more grateful to have them in my life.
It’s not goodbye, it’s see you later.